Technical Product Bulletin
High Voltage Low Viscosity Epoxy
AA-BOND 16LPis a two part epoxy adhesive designed for a high voltage application and capillary action
High Voltage Epoxy, High wicking, Hard Finish Epoxy, 3 Hour Work Time, High Voltage
AA-BOND 16LP is a two parts system adhesive designed for bonding most types of Porcelain, acrylic and most thermoplastic substrate.
AA-BOND 16LP is a low viscosity, room temperature cure, epoxy system with good cured properties that contains no solvents, has excellent wicking and wetting characteristics, and adheres strongly to glass, ceramics, most metals and plastics.
AA-BOND 16LP provides excellent resistance to salt solutions, mild acids and alkalis and many other chemicals including petroleum solvents, lubricating oils and alcohol.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Safety Data Sheet, (SDS).
HOW TO USE:
1. Carefully clean and dry all surfaces to be bonded.
2. Apply AA-BOND 16LP completely mixed adhesive to the prepared surfaces, and gently press these surfaces together. Contact pressure is adequate for strong, reliable bonds; however, maintain contact until adhesive is completely cured.
3. Some separation of components is common during shipping and storage. For this reason, it is recommended that the contents of the shipping container be thoroughly mixed prior to use.
4. Some ingredients in this formulation provided may crystallize when subjected to low temperature storage. A gentle warming cycle of 52°C for 30 minutes prior to mixing components may be necessary. Crystallized epoxy components do not react as well as liquid components and should be re-dissolved prior to use for best results.
5. Allow the product to cure according to the cure schedule.
This epoxy can be supplied in many different packages.